Talend & Artha Solutions Webinar – Customer 360 View
Creating a Customer 360 view to accelerate Customer engagement & personalization
Customers often interact with enterprise products through various digital and customer channels. From the customer’s point of view, they’re interacting with a single brand, but inside the company, all that information is often scattered in different business applications, databases, and repositories making it extremely difficult to create a 360 customer view. The absence of a unified customer view has an impact on many business processes depending on customer data.
Please join experts from Talend and Artha Solutions for an interactive, virtual meeting where we will showcase a trusted customer 360 view of your enterprise data. With trusted, actionable customer data, companies know who their customers are, what products they own, what their preferences are, and what action to take next.
Two specific use cases:
- Modernize your marketing campaigns that support personalization and the ability to offer the right customer experience at the right time.
- Credit risk monitoring for Financial Institutions that will maintain their risk exposure within acceptable parameters to avoid credit crisis. When credit risk is not managed and lenders are overly lenient if offering credit and borrowers are unable to repay, this leads to a credit crisis.
Why Talend and Artha?
- Cloud-based – Talend runs in the Cloud on AWS or Azure
- AI/ML capabilities – Develop Highly scalable mission-critical applications
- Quality – Clean, compliant, and governed data for everyone.
- Faster – Accelerators for an agile implementation
Spend your time focusing on business outcomes and less time on complex data management. You will discover how Talend and Artha Solutions speeds Analytics to the Business. We provide IT with simplicity to deliver use cases 2-3x faster in a governed way! Artha Solutions will share a case study and provide a demonstration on Talend. The use case is accelerating customer 360 experience for better and faster analytics using Talend and Artha.
Tuesday, June 16
1:00 PM CT