Effective on the 01st of Jan 2021
- Storing your Preferences and Settings. Settings that enable our website to operate correctly or that maintain your preferences over time may be stored on your device.
- Sign-in and Authentication. When you sign into our website using your credentials, we store a unique ID number, and the time you signed in, in an encrypted cookie on your device. This cookie allows you to move from page to page within the site without having to sign in again on each page. You can also save your sign-in information so you do not have to sign in each time you return to the site.
When we send you a targeted email, subject to your preferences, which includes web beacons, cookies or similar technologies we will know whether you open, read, or delete the message.
When you allow the Performance Cookies to be dropped on your browser, we can associate cookie information with an identifiable individual. For example:
- When you click a link in a marketing e-mail you receive from us or fill up a form on our website, we will also use a cookie to log what pages you view and what content you download from our websites.
- Combining and analyzing personal data – We may combine data collected from performance cookies dropped on your browser. We use this information to improve and personalize your experience with our websites, provide you with content that you may be interested in, create marketing insights, and to improve our business and services.
Some of the cookies we commonly use are listed below. This list is not exhaustive, but it is intended to illustrate the main reasons we typically set cookies. If you visit one of our websites, the site may set some or all of the following cookies:
A cookie is a small piece of data (text file) that a website – when visited by a user – asks your browser to store on your device in order to remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information. Those cookies are set by us and called first-party cookies. We also use third-party cookies – which are cookies from a domain different than the domain of the website you are visiting – for our advertising and marketing efforts.
|Show targeted, relevant advertisements and re-targeted advertisements to visitors of Artha Data Solutions websites||https://policies.google.com/privacy
Opt Out: https://adssettings.google.com/
How to Control Cookies Manually
You can set your browser:
- To allow all cookies
- To allow only ‘trusted’ sites to send them
- To accept only those cookies from websites you are currently using.
We recommend not to block all cookies because www.thinkartha.com website uses them to work properly.
Please read below points to find out how to manage cookies in the major browsers.
Click on the “Menu” tab in the upper-right corner and then click on “Settings”.
To block cookies:
Settings → Click on “Advanced” to expand → Under Privacy and Security, Click on “Content Settings” → Click on “Cookies” → To block cookies, Click on toggle button next to this line “Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended)“ → This will block the cookies.
To check cookies:
Settings → Click on “Advanced” to expand → Under Privacy and Security → Click on “Content Settings” → Click on “Cookies” → See all cookies and site data → Click on the website and check the cookies used in that particular site.
Click on the Menu tab in the upper-right corner → Click on Options → In the left side navigation, Click on Privacy and Security → Under History, Select “Use Custom setting for history” from the Drop down → Click on Show Cookies Buttons → Select the file which you want to remove and then click on remove selected button.
Open Internet Explorer → Click on Tools menu in the upper-right corner → Click on Internet Options → This will open a window with many tab → Click on Privacy tab → Under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies → Then click Apply.
Open Safari → Click on Preferences from Safari menu → Go to Privacy tab → Click on “Remove all Website data” to remove all the stored data → Click Remove now button from the pop-up → Click on Details button under “Remove all Website data” → Select the sites you want to remove the data → Click Remove → Click Done.
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.