Digitization Of Real Estate Unit For A Leading Singaporean Bank
In order to ensure seamless digitization of the client’s real estate unit, we aimed to create a data governance framework, business glossary, and data policy while automating the source data. We also wanted to establish a golden state of the centralized data store and a strong data governance team with the required skill sets.
- Identified, assessed, and solved key problem areas in the process
- Automated and aggregated data from legacy pipelines and disparate sources
- Created a central data repository with easy connectivity to BI tools
- Reduced data redundancy and quality issues
- Improved data cleansing
- Initiated a data governance council and task force