Sr. Big Data / Data Management Consultant/ Specialists
Job: Sr. Big Data / Data Management Consultant / Specialists
Location: Anywhere in the USA, Preferably at Naperville IL or Scottsdale AZ
We are looking for talented individuals to become part of our growing business and grow with us. The right person should have progressive experience of working on various technologies, databases, data management, data integration with Big data technologies experience. An Ideal person must have experience and skills on – Azure cloud platform, working experience with Kafka, Talend Data Fabric 7.3.1 or later. Exposure or experience of working on Data warehouse, Master data management, reporting and analytical projects is a key advantage. Exposure to working on various project management methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile is a plus. The role and compensation will depend upon the exposure to technology areas and implementation project experience.
Education: BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent
- Overall years of experience: Varies based on the role. Minimum seven years of experience in the IT Industry.
- At least five years of technical experience with data management and with hands-on experience in one or more areas of Big data technologies
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related discipline required.
- Working experience with Talend Data Fabric 7.3.1. or later version
- Experience with reporting and analytics tools is an advantage.
- Experience in Oracle DB, SQL Server, Mysql, No SQL such as Mongo DB with strong skills on SQL and PL/SQL and Java
- Experience in code reviews, performance tuning of code related to SQL, MySQL and similar data bases
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Well organized and able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced demanding environment.
- Attention to detail and quality; excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn new tools and applications.
- Experience with Hadoop, Cloudera, Map R, Horton networks, Spark, Storm, Oozie, and exposure to Pig scripting, Hive etc is an added advantage
- Candidates with Talend certifications & Cloud experience will be given a preference
- Working experience with Microsoft Azure / AWS platform or exposure of working with other cloud platforms is preferred
- Experience on work with tools, software such as Nexus, SVN/GIT, Jenkins, Jira or similar tools
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to business users and management.
This job may include the above job duties and is not an all-inclusive list of all job duties that may be required. Employees will be required to perform other related duties as assigned.
Artha is an equal opportunity employer.