Technical Leads / Sr Developers / Developers
Job Title: Project Lead / Technical Leads / Senior Developers / Developers
Posted Date : 12-Oct-2017
Number of Positions : Multiple
Preferable locations: INDIA – Hyderabad & Bangalore; USA – Phoenix, Chicago, New York, Boston, Dallas and SFO areas
Job Summary :
We are looking for talented individuals to become part of our rapidly growing business and grow with us. The right person should have progressive experience of working on various technologies, databases, data management & data integration with Big Data technologies experience. An Ideal person must have two or more of skills on – Talend, Data Stage, Informatica, SSIS, Hadoop, Cloudera, Map R, Horton Networks, Spark, Storm, Oozie and exposure to Pig scripting, Hive etc. Exposure or experience of working on Data warehouse, reporting and analytical projects is a key advantage. Exposure to working on various project management methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile is a plus. The role and compensation will depend upon the exposure to technology areas and relevant prior experience.
Education Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree(BS Degree /B.E./B Tech./ MCA) in computer sciences or related discipline required.
Experience, Skills and other requirements:
- Overall years of experience: Varies based on the role. Minimum 2 years relevant experience for developer and more experience for higher level roles ( example : Tech Lead – 6-10 years’ experience)
- Experience in one or more databases such as Oracle DB, SQL Server, Mysql, No SQL such as Mongo DB with strong skills on SQL and PL/SQL and Java.
- Candidates with prior ETL, ESB, API’s, MDM, Java development experience will be given a strong preference.
- Attention to detail and quality; excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Experience with business requirements collection, analysis, documentation, technical documentation, training users
- Ability and willingness to learn new tools and applications.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with ability to convey complex technical concepts to business users and management.
- Travel requirement is 50 – 100% across India, ASIA, Europe or USA or relocate to client location for long term assignments.
- Experience with reporting and analytics tools is advantage.
- Experience of working in AWS, Azure, Google Cloud environments in an added advantage
This job may include the job duties to deliver the work using above skills, expertise and is not an all-inclusive list of all job duties that may be required. Employees will be required to perform other related duties as assigned.
Artha is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your updated profile to HR@thinkartha.com