Sales / Business Development Executive
About the Company:
Artha Solutions is a global business and technology consulting firm with a presence in over ten global locations, specializing in providing expert services in data strategy and implementation. Artha has a proven track record of providing business value to global clients from Fortune 100 to other enterprises in banking, finance, insurance, retail, utilities, and healthcare industry verticals. Artha has developed industry frameworks and accelerators to deliver your data transformation in half the time. Artha has delivered over 200 projects in the areas of data strategy, data governance, data management, business intelligence, and analytics areas.
About the Job:
We are looking for motivated, self-driven, and result-oriented individuals to become part of our growing business and grow with us. Candidates who can step into the role of Sales Executive, to be the first point of contact with potential clients through prospecting and creating sales opportunities.
Work Location: Scottsdale AZ /Naperville IL
- Generate leads and follow up with prospects using the tools and processes
- Collaborate with internal teams, technology partners and marketing teams to ensure proper quality leads, Solution Selling, Value-Added Sales, and Consultative Selling
- Arrange and coordinate meetings with clients and sales representatives
- Drive the full sales cycle to attain new business
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Achieve monthly, yearly and productivity targets
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay and performance-based incentives.
- Flexible work hours.
- Career advancement opportunities.
Education, Experience and Skills:
An associated degree or higher in any discipline (Sales, Marketing or Information technology is preferred). We are looking for the candidate who meet some of the criteria below:
- Fresh graduates or persons who have keen interest to grow the career in IT product sales, professional services sales
- OR candidates with experience of 1-2 years of experience in IT Sales or IT Business Development selling onshore, nearshore, and offshore IT Professional Services.
- Fast learner and passionate for sales, processes, and technologies
- Understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Ability to use Microsoft office products, aptitude in creating delivering attractive presentations
- Advanced English level.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Fixed base salary + performance-based bonus.
- Health insurance, Vision and Dental
- Paid Time off
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Send your resumes to email@example.com