Job Posting Date: May-03-2021
Job Title: ETL Developer
Preferable Locations: Scottsdale and Naperville
We are looking for talented individuals to become part of our growing business and grow with us. The right person should have progressive experience of working on various technologies, databases, data management, data integration with good working experience on TALEND application suite. A suitable person must have worked on Talend Big Data, DI, DQ, MDM and ESB areas but knowing all the areas is not mandatory. Exposure or experience of working on Big Data, Data warehouse, reporting and analytical projects is an added advantage. Exposure to working on various project management methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile is a plus. The role and compensation will depend upon the exposure to technology areas and implementation projects experience.
Education and Experience
- Overall years of experience: Varies based on the role. A minimum experience of 3 years.
- At least 3 years of technical experience with databases, data warehousing, and BI tools.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related discipline required.
- Experience with reporting and analytics tools is an advantage.
- Experience in Oracle DB, SQL Server, Mysql, No SQL such as Mongo DB with strong skills on SQL and PL/SQL and Java.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Candidates with Talend certifications & experience will be given a strong preference.
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts & technology – data modeling (dimensional/snowflake), SQL, query optimization, data warehouse architecture.
- Experience with setup, configuration, design best practices, performance optimization, team-based development approaches with a leading Talend/BI tool.
- Well organized and able to manage multiple projects in a fast paced demanding environment.
- Attention to detail and quality; excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn new tools and applications.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with ability to convey complex technical concepts to business users and management.
- Ability to travel across USA with short notice and willingness to travel to Canada.
- Travel requirement is 50 – 100% or relocates to client location for long-term assignments.
This job may include the above job duties and is not an all-inclusive list of all job duties that may be required. Employees will be required to perform other related duties as assigned.
Artha is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send us your updated resume by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com