Big Data / Data management Consultant
Job Posting Date: May-03-2021
Job Title: Big Data / Data management Consultant
Preferable Locations: Scottsdale and Naperville
We are looking for talented individuals to become part of our growing business and grow with us. The right person should have progressive experience of working on various technologies, databases, data management, data integration with Big data technologies experience. A Ideal person must have one or more of skills on – Hadoop, Cloudera, Map R, Horton networks, Spark, Storm, Oozie and exposure to Pig scripting, Hive etc. Exposure or experience of working on Data warehouse, reporting and analytical projects is an key advantage. Exposure to working on various project management methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile is a plus. The role and compensation will depend upon the exposure to technology areas and implementation project experience.
BS/BA in Computer Science or related discipline required.
- Overall years of experience: Varies based on the role. Minimum 3 years of experience in IT Industry.
- At least 3 years of technical experience with data management and with hands-on experience in one or more areas of Big data
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related discipline required.
- Experience with reporting and analytics tools is an advantage.
- Experience in Talend, Oracle DB, SQL Server, Mysql, No SQL such as Mongo DB with strong skills on SQL and PL/SQL and Java.
- Responsible for design and development of application on Cloudera platform.
- At least 3+ years of hands-on development experience on Cloudera or Horton Works platform
- Experience using SPARK with SCALA or Java Mandatory
- Experience with SCOOP, Impala, Pig, Hive m MapReduce good to have
- Strong Java development experience mandatory
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Candidates with exposure to Talend, Informatica, IBM, Oracle, Enterprise service bus, working experience with multiple big data technology areas will be given a strong preference.
- Well organized and able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced demanding environment.
- Attention to detail and quality; excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn new tools and applications.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to business users and management.
- Ability to travel across USA with short notice and willingness to travel to Canada.
- Travel requirement is 50 – 100% or relocates to client location for long term assignments.
This job may include the above job duties and is not an all-inclusive list of all job duties that may be required. Employees will be required to perform other related duties as assigned.
Artha is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your updated profile to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org