Marketing Executive / Marketing Manager
About our Company
Artha Solutions is a global business and technology consulting firm with a presence in over ten global locations, we specialize in providing expert services in data strategy and implementation. Artha has a proven track record for providing business value to global clients from Fortune 100 to other enterprises including banking, finance, insurance, retail, utilities, and healthcare industry verticals. Artha has developed industry frameworks and accelerators to deliver data transformation in half the time. Artha has delivered over 200 projects in the areas of data strategy, data governance, data management, business intelligence, and analytics areas.
About the Job
We are looking for motivated, self-driven, and result-oriented individuals to become part of our growing business and grow with us. We are looking for a creative and dynamic person for the role of Marketing Executive / Marketing Manager to help us define and execute the marketing activities of the company. We seek someone who can drive the full sales cycle and marketing activities.
Work Location: Scottsdale AZ /Naperville IL
- Perform research and analysis on the markets and audience
- Define ideas and collaborate with our other team members, and outsource vendors to execute the ideas
- Collaborate with internal teams, technology partners and sales teams to ensure drive on inbound leads strategy
- Help generate quality leads, help assist in content creation for Solution Selling, Value-Added Services, and Consultative Selling
- Manage production and performance of multimedia content, website content, social media content, and other avenues.
- Host events and promotional activities using company portals and other marketing channels
- Achieve monthly and yearly productivity targets
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay and performance-based incentives.
- Flexible work hours.
- Career advancement opportunities.
Education, Experience, and Skills:
An associate degree or higher in any discipline (Marketing is preferred). We are looking for the criteria below Criteria:
- Fresh graduates or persons who have a keen interest in growing their career in an IT product and technology marketing executive role. Persons with experience will be considered for higher titles.
- Candidates with experience in delivering marketing services to product or professional services companies for supporting IT Sales or IT Business Development selling onshore, nearshore, and offshore IT Professional Services will be considered for a higher role
- Fast learner and passionate about learning technology aspects to help drive the right messaging
- Understanding of sales, marketing, and lead generation activities
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Ability to use Microsoft office products, google analytics, SEO techniques, aptitude in creating and delivering attractive presentations
- Advanced English level.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Fixed base salary based on experience and job role plus performance-based bonus.
- Health insurance, Vision, and Dental
- Paid Time off
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org