20190128-01Position (Job Title):
Sr. Technical Developer Posted Date:
9375 E Shea Blvd Suite #255, Scottsdale, AZ ,85260. Duties:
- Work on various BI Projects for clients and perform several activities such as business requirements analysis, development of reports, storyboards, ETL, unit testing, User training, Integration/ user testing and deployment activities.
- Conduct code reviews and enhancements for optimal performance and quality assurance.
- Responsible for development issues tracking, resolution and daily project status reporting.
- Facilitated effective communication between business and technical team.
- Design EDW analytics and reporting data model. Implement business intelligence solution architecture and overall project strategy.
- Automate the production and distribution of reports from EHR data across over 100 clinics.
- Develop simple and complex reports using BI Office report designer, SSAS and SSRS.
- Create departmental dashboards, reports and publications using BI Office.
- Design Analysis Services cubes and reporting data model.
- Implement a centralized repository for clinical data to serve as a single version of the truth.
- Prepare and present monthly, quarterly, and annual utilization reports to CIO.
- Implement new BI solution and processes to facilitate monthly reporting that decreased reporting cycle. Design and deploy data model for data warehouses, departmental reporting and dashboards.
- Design and implement conceptual, logical and physical data models for business intelligence and data warehouse projects.
- Draft and coordinate project WBS activities to produce desired deliverables.
- Translate use cases and business workflows into computable business logic instructions for implementation by the software development.
- Coordinate project team activities to produce deliverables.
- Create and use stored procedures, views and user-defined functions for data aggregation.
- Use sub-queries and joins for complex queries involving multiple tables and exceptions handling
Position Requirements: Three years of experience working in the position offered or in any position/title providing experience with Java, .Net, SAS and Tableau
Special Requirements: Position requires travel/relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the U.S with expenses paid by the employer.
Details: Scottsdale, AZ; 40 hours/week.
Artha is an equal opportunity employer.
If interested please mail resume and Job ID to Attn: Vice President, Artha Data Solutions LLC. – 9375 E Shea Blvd, Suite #255, Scottsdale, AZ, 85260