Job: Data Engineers / Interns – Entry level
Preferable Locations: Scottsdale AZ, Naperville, IL
We are looking for talented individuals to become part of our growing business and grow with us. The right person should have the interest to learn new tools and adapt to fast paced environment. Experience/knowledge on databases, data management, data integration, Big Data, Data warehouse, reporting, and data analytics is preferable.
The role and compensation will depend upon any prior experience and exposure to technology areas and demonstrated education.
Education, Skills, and Abilities:
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related discipline required.
- Experience in writing SQL queries and basic functions & Stored procedures.
- Fundamental Knowledge of databases, data warehousing, data integration, and BI tools.
- Exposure to data management concepts, reporting, and analytics tools is an advantage.
- Experience in RDBMS, No SQL and Java is an advantage concepts/ exposure to Cloud Computing
- Attention to detail, Analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn new tools and applications.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to business users and management.